To maintain a safe and welcoming environment for a wide range of people and Especially models secureness to engage in meaningful conversations, we prohibit certain conduct.
Each participant in our community is responsible for maintaining these standards.
Violations of our rules may result in consequences such as account restrictions, limited distribution of your posts, and suspension of your account. We may limit the distribution of controversial or extreme content.
- Threats of violence and incitement
We do not allow content or actions that threaten, encourage, or incite violence against anyone, directly or indirectly.
2. Hate speech
- We do not allow content that promotes violence or hatred against people based on characteristics like race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, disease, age, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. Absolutely not allowed content that promotes violence or hatred against Models and Agency, for this reason user can lost access to all services of website.
- We do not allow posts or accounts that glorify, celebrate, downplay, or trivialize violence, suffering, abuse, or deaths of individuals or groups. This includes the use of scientific or pseudoscientific claims to pathologize, dehumanize, or disempower others. We do not allow calls for intolerance, exclusion, or segregation based on protected characteristics, nor do we allow the glorification of groups which do any of the above.
- We do not allow hateful text, images, symbols, or other content in your username, profile, or bio.
Agency exists to share beautiful and artistic content with a Models include minors. We don’t tolerate harassment, which includes:
– Bullying, threatening, or shaming someone, or posting things likely to encourage others to do so;
– Using Agency features like responses, private notes, comments, follows in a way intended to annoy or harass someone;
– Reviewing businesses or products in a gratuitously harmful or abusive manner.
4. Privacy and Reputation
We do not allow the following:
– Posting copies of private communications between private individuals without the explicit consent of all parties to the communication;
– Doxing, which includes not only private or obscure personal information but also the aggregation of publicly available information to target, shame, blackmail, harass, intimidate, threaten, or endanger;
– Posting intimate or explicit images;
– Content that violates others’ privacy, including sensitive or confidential information such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, non-public phone numbers, physical addresses, email addresses, or other non-public information.
5. Restricted categories
We do not allow posts or accounts that engage in the following restricted categories of activity:
– Promotion of harmful conspiracies;
– Facilitation of gambling or betting;
– Facilitation of buying or selling social media interactions, including off-platform;
– Facilitation of illegal sexual services;
– Facilitation of copyright violation.
6. Related conduct
We do not allow posts or accounts that engage in on-platform, off-platform, or cross-platform campaigns of targeting, harassment, hate speech, violence, or disinformation. We may consider off-platform actions in assessing a Agency account, and restrict access or availability to that account.
7. Duplicate Content
We do not allow posting duplicate content, whether from a single account or across multiple accounts, either publicly or as an unlisted story.
We do not allow spam on Agency. All spam will be immediately removed from Agency, without notification. While it is hard to define this content with precision or completeness, here are some representative behaviors we look for that are characteristic of spam:
– Posting content primarily to drive traffic to, or increase the search rankings of, an external site, product, or service;
– Scraping and reposting content from other sources for the primary purpose of generating revenue or other personal gains;
– Posting duplicate content, whether from a single account or across multiple accounts;
-Stories where the content is clipped with the sole purpose of linking to the rest of the article on a different website;
– Performing a disproportionately large number of interactions, particularly by automated means. This includes bulk, indiscriminate interactions;
– Repeatedly using responses or other interactions as a method of promotion;
– Participating in bounty campaigns or brigades to artificially inflate rankings for posts, accounts, businesses, or products;
– Use or re-use content templates with slight modifications across multiple posts and accounts;
For each of these behaviors, when we talk about “content,” we mean not only posts but also any other feature that allows you to add your own text or media. When we talk about “interactions,” we mean any feature that allows one user to interact with another, or with a post.
9. Copyright and trademark infringement
Respect the copyrights and trademarks of others. Unless you’re authorized to use someone else’s copyrighted work or trademark (either expressly or by legal exceptions and limitations like fair use), don’t do it.
10. Deceptive conduct
We do not allow deceptive conduct on Agency. This includes:
– Posting content or impersonating a person or organization in a way likely to deceive people;
– Using Agency for phishing or fraud. Don’t use tags, links, titles, or other metadata in a misleading way. Don’t link to or embed malicious or harmful code or software in your posts;
– Don’t use deception to generate revenue or traffic.
11. Ads, Promotions, and Marketing
Third-party advertising and sponsorships are not allowed. You may not advertise or promote third-party products, services, or brands through Agency posts, publications, or letters. This includes images that indicate brand sponsorship in a post or letter, or as part of a publication name or logo.
Images functioning as third-party ads are not allowed. Inline images or embeds that link out and function as banner ads for third-party brands are not allowed.
12. Embedded Content
In ongoing compliance with the European GDPR, we are restricting the behavior of certain embedded content:
Embeds that directly collect data through form fields are not allowed. This includes embeds that facilitate the submission of email addresses and other personally identifying information through forms and the submission of credit card information.
13. Graphic content
We do not allow pornographic images or videos. We do not allow erotic writing and non-graphic erotic images.
We do not allow gratuitously graphic or disturbing media, even if it’s not pornographic.
14. Exploitation of minors
We do not allow content promoting the sexual or violent exploitation of minors, including the sexualization of fictional minors.
15. Promotion and glorification of self-harm
We do not allow activities that encourage, promote or glorify acts of self-harm, such as cutting, eating disorders like anorexia or bulimia, and suicide.
16. If you break the rules
We strive to be fair, but we reserve the right to suspend accounts or remove content, without notice, for any reason, particularly to protect our services, infrastructure, users, or community. If you attempt to evade suspension by creating new accounts or posts, we will suspend your new accounts and posts.
Upon investigating or disabling content associated with your account, we will notify you, unless we believe your account is automated or operating in bad faith, or that notifying you is likely to cause, maintain or exacerbate harm to someone.
If you believe your content or account has been restricted or disabled in error, or believe there is relevant context we were not aware of in reaching our determination, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will consider all good faith efforts to appeal.
19. We may enforce, or not enforce, these policies at our sole discretion. These policies don’t create a duty or contractual obligation for us to act.
20. We also may change these rules at any time.
21. How to report a violation
If you find any from materials or posts which violate agency rules or conditions on any from websites – please report them on email email@example.com.
If you have questions or feedback about these rules, let us know. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.