- Fees. Subscription fees for the Member Services are recurring payments (except where identified as otherwise). The term may be monthly or annual, as described in the course the of transaction. Your subscription begins upon payment of a first installment of subscription fees. The subscription renews monthly or annually as applicable upon the payment of automatically recurring subscription fees. Monthly or annual fees are charged on the same day of the month that the subscription began. (For example, if a monthly subscription began on the 29th, 30th, or 31st day of a month, then membership will renew on the last day of any month that doesn’t have that many days.)
2. Payment. Agency accepts payment via the current payment method indicated at time of purchase, which may include credit card, and any other form of payment that we make available to you from time to time. You agree to abide by any relevant Terms of Service or other legal agreement whether with Agency, Fondy or another third party, that governs your use of a given payment processing method. Prices for Member Services may change at any time, and Agency does not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering. You agree to pay for any Member Services that you order. Agency will charge your credit card or other form of payment for the price listed on the relevant Member Services offer, along with any additional amounts relating to applicable taxes, bank fees and currency fluctuations. If you purchase any automatically renewing subscriptions, you agree that Agency will charge the payment method on file on the first day of each billing period for the relevant subscription, and if the payment method on file becomes invalid due to an expired credit card or other similar reason and we are unable to charge you on the next billing period, Agency reserves the right to immediately revoke your access to any Member Services you have ordered until you update your payment method. If you fail to update your payment method within a reasonable amount of time, Agency may cancel your subscription.
3. Taxes. If Agency is required to collect or pay any taxes in connection with your purchase of Member Services, such taxes will be charged to you at the time of each purchase transaction or other appropriate time as applicable. Additionally, if required by law, you are responsible for reporting and paying certain taxes in connection with your purchase and use of Member Services. Such taxes may include duties, customs fees, or other taxes (other than income tax), along with any related penalties or interest, as applicable to your purchase or country of purchase.
4. Cancellations and Refunds. You can cancel your Member Services at any time. If you purchase a subscription to Member Services that automatically renews, you may cancel the subscription any time before the end of the current billing period and the cancellation will take effect on the next billing period, except as otherwise communicated to you by Agency. You will retain access to the Member Services from the time you cancel until the start of the next billing period, and will not receive a refund or credit for any remaining days in your current billing period. Subscription fees paid are final and nonrefundable, unless otherwise determined by the Agency. If Agency reasonably determines that a user has violated these Membership Terms of Services, Agency may immediately terminate the subscription and the user’s access to Member Services without notice and without refund. Cancellation requests should be directed to email@example.com.
5. License. Your use of the Member Services must be only for personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to use any Member Service, in whole or in part in connection with any public presentation even if no fee is charged. You are receiving a non-exclusive access the Member Services and all rights, title and interest in the Member Services (including any content offered through the Member Services) are reserved by Agency and its licensors. If Agency reasonably determines that you violated any part of the Membership Terms of Service, your rights under this Section will immediately terminate and Agency may terminate your access to the Member Services and/or your Agency account without notice and without refund to you.
6. Restrictions. When you use the Member Services, you may not (or attempt to):
– use any part of the Member Services in an illegal manner or for an illegal purpose;
– share your Agency account password with someone else to allow them to access any part of the Member Services that such person did not order;
– copy, sell, rent, or sublicense the Member Services to any third party;
– circumvent, reverse-engineer, modify, disable, or otherwise tamper with any security technology that Agency or any third-party uses to protect the Member Services or encourage or help anyone else to do so;
– access the Member Service other than by means authorized by Agency; or remove any legal notices or labels on Member Services;
– present any false, inaccurate or misleading information in an effort to misrepresent your location or place of residence, and you will not attempt to circumvent any restrictions on access to or availability of the Member Services or content available within the Member Services.
7. Changes or Discontinuation of Member Services. Agency reserves the right to change the availability of Member Services. In addition, we reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue any Member Service with or without notice to you and we will not be liable to you or any third party for any such modifications, suspension, or termination.
8. Removal or Unavailability of Content. In certain cases, content available within a Member Service may become unavailable due to restrictions from our licensors or other legal or policy reasons. Agency will have no liability to you for any such unavailability.
9. Changes to the Membership Terms of Service. We may change these Membership Terms of Service from time to time so we encourage you to periodically review the most up-to-date version. If you refuse to accept the updated Membership Terms of Service then Agency reserves its right to discontinue your use of the Member Services.
11. Other Terms.
You acknowledge and agree that certain content available in the Member Services may be considered offensive to some people and that such content may not be labeled as such. Additionally, certain descriptions of Member Services or content available in the Member Services are not guaranteed to be accurate. You agree to use the Member Services at your own risk and, subject to applicable laws, Agency will have no liability to you for any content that you find offensive.
11.1 The Member Services are being provided by A Brima.d LLC. You can reach us by mail at:
Vinnitsa region, Vinnitsa city,
600th anniversary street 15, office 9
Or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions or feedback about Member Services, please send it to the email address above.
11.2 You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Agency has no responsibility to you for) your use of any Member Service, any breach of your obligations under the Membership Terms of Service, and for the consequences (including loss or damage of any kind which Agency may suffer) of any such breach.
11.3 You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for paying all fees in a timely manner and for providing us with a valid credit card or other form of payment acceptable to Agency.
11.4 You acknowledge that your online acceptance of these or any other terms constitute a binding agreement between you and Agency and signify your intent to be bound to such online acceptances. Subject to applicable laws, in no event will Agency’s liability for any and all causes of action brought by you or any agent of yours arising from or related to the services exceed the payments actually received and retained by Agency from you for the Member Services.
11.5 Unless not permitted by applicable law, you acknowledge and agree that that these Membership Terms of Service, your transaction for the Member Services, and your relationship with Agency under these Membership Terms of Service shall be governed by the laws of the Ukraine, without respect to its conflict of laws principles, and any claim or dispute that arises in whole or in part from your use of the Agency Services, including the Member Services, will be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Ukraine.